Skip to content
SBT's profile

Contributor

• 

13 Messages

Tuesday, September 22nd, 2020 2:00 PM

Comcast, help two of my customers.

I have participated in this thread and you resolved his issue, I'm having the same issue at two locations with the same modem.

https://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/t5/Equipment-Modems-Gateways/Bridge-Mode-inbound-ingress-traffic-issues/m-p/42401/highlight/false#M5428

Official Employee

• 

272 Messages

4 years ago

Hello, how are you? I hope my reply finds you at a good time and your day is going well. I will be more than happy to take the right actions to help with your service and modems. I know if the same thing is happening with like equipment at two locations, this is raising some eyebrows. I know I would be eager to get this issue resolved as well. We will need to take a closer look at your equipment and we may have to get our advanced repair team involved. If you can send a private message we can get started. To locate your account, please include your name, full-service address, and account number. (or phone number) 

Contributor

• 

13 Messages

4 years ago

Help its been a day since I posted his, all the info to solve my problem is already listed in the other thread and you fix it for the other customer!

Official Employee

• 

272 Messages

4 years ago

I appreciate your help. We will continue to work all threads as efficiently and effectively as possible. If you do think of any additional questions please let us know. Do all you can to have a great day. 

Official Employee

• 

294 Messages

4 years ago

Awesome! Glad to hear that it’s working as expected. Do you have any additional questions or concerns that I can help with today?

Contributor

• 

13 Messages

4 years ago

Modem swap (to diffrent model) at one customer this morning and its working as expected.