Skip to content
gpiotras's profile

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, August 5th, 2023 7:40 PM

Comcast Business unprofessional business practice and unethical

I had Comcast Business for 6 years. Every year it failed to deliver 99% availability or meet SLAs, but we stayed with CB because it is the only Business level provider available in our location (i.e., a monopoly). Then, in April of this year, our bill more than doubled without any advanced notice. When I called support I was told that it would be fixed and I trusted the information I received. 3 months later (in July), I needed to print a statement and found I that CB continue to charge our card for double our bill. I called Support again and they could not help me, so they transferred me to their "Retention Team" who tried to sell me a new package and put us in a new 3-year contract that was 150% of what we were paying. I called back that afternoon asking to put me in one of the advertised plans in their website and was told that it will be processed that day. Never happened. Finally, on the third time I called I was informed that packages advertised on their website is for new customers only, so our loyalty to CB basically worked against us.

If we are going to deal with unprofessional business practices (i.e., not meeting SLAs and availability per contract terms) and an unethical "Retention Team" that tells us a different story every time, we decided to just pay more and go with a different service that is now available.

With that, please close our CB account effective immediately (Aug 5, 2023)

Official Employee

• 

33 Messages

1 year ago

Hello there @gpiotras thanks for using our Xfinity Business Forums, and we are here to make sure you are taken care of. We are sorry to hear about your recent experience, and we are happy for the opportunity to make this right. Send us a DM to get started. Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

• 

3 Messages

@Comcast_Jorge​ this part of your instructions do not work 

Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

CB just gets worse!