Skip to content
U

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, August 5th, 2023 9:56 PM

CGA4332COM Technicolor - Unknown SSID

Hello,

I have a CGA4332COM Technicolor gateway that is a replacement for an identical that was power cycling intermittently.  The tech backed up the config on the old gateway and restored it to the replacement.

Both 2.4 and 5G wifi is disabled, but the Gateway is broadcasting a SSID of XHS-ACC02A00 and I don't see any way of turning that off.

In spite of both wifi bands being disabled, the gateway is showing a green wifi checkmark on the Gateway > At A Glance screen.

I should add that I do not have the WiFi Pro devices connected.

Any ideas on what might be happening or a resolution?

Thanks.

[Edit: PII]

Official Employee

• 

64 Messages

1 year ago

Hey there, @user_2c8681, thank you so much for reaching out here on the Xfinity Business Forums. We would be happy to take a look at your connection to help with your modem set up! 

Please send us a private message with your name, business name, and service address to "Comcast Business" by clicking on the chat icon at the top right of the page. 

• 

2 Messages

@Comcast_Jeniece​ 

Thank you for the assistance.  Received a Sunday morning call from CBI Support and they had already logged in to the gateway, made a few tweaks and that unknown SSID is now history.

On a Sunday morning.  Amazing support.

Jim

Official Employee

• 

20 Messages

That's what I love to hear, @user_2c8681! I really appreciate you updating this thread with the solution. I hope you have a great rest of your day :).