Skip to content
Ksig's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, April 4th, 2019 6:00 PM

ATT Synapse System

Hello,

Which ATT synapse gateway is needed to connect with Comcast phone/voice service?

Thank you.

K.

Official Employee

• 

272 Messages

5 years ago

Hello, I hope your day is going well. It will be my pleasure to assist you in our forums with your equipment questions. I have a few additional questions if you don't mind, so I can make sure I am fully understanding your goals and intentions. Is the ATT Synapse gateway you are referring to a modem that runs AT&T internet and phone service? Or is this a type of switch or hardware that allows you to route phone lines and create extensions? From what I am able to see, an AT&T Synapse Gateway is something that is only going to work with an AT&T Synapse phone system. This seems to be proprietary equipment. If you have any additional information that will allow me to help and research your concern further please let me know. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Thank you Joseph.

The synapse system comes with (3) available gateways.

1. Analog that will accept up to 4 land lines. (PSTN)

2. SIP connection

3. T1/PRI connection

The phone(s) plug into the gateway; the gateway plugs into one of the above connections.

We just need to match up which comcast interface will work with one of the above.

We are requesting comcast to take over 4 analog lines ie. 0771, 0772, 0773 and 0774

Thank you.

K.

Official Employee

• 

526 Messages

5 years ago

Thank you so much for supplying that information. We do have SIP and PRI options available through our Enterprise services. Which option would you prefer to use?