Skip to content
aic's profile

New problem solver

• 

39 Messages

Monday, September 9th, 2019 12:00 PM

ARRIS TM604G/CT sporadic failures

Greetings, our office gets internet and telephone service thru Comcast with Cisco DPC3939B and ARRIS TM604G/CT.
Last week calling our third line xxx-xxx-5106 would get answered with a male voice from comcast "ALL CIRCUITS BUSY NOW MESSAGE TX", this no longer happens but think someone @Comcast should know.
Today, our second line xxx-xxx-5104 is constantly blinking as when in use but it is not being used, when calling I see "user busy" I have power cycle both Cisco DPC3939B and ARRIS TM604G/CT a couple of times and
followed the reset procedure at https://business.comcast.com/help-and-support/voice/comcast-business-emta-reset-phone-modem/#basic-troubleshooting but the issue persists.

I PM Comcast_Gina and Comcast_Joe with the real telephone numbers but they have not seen the message yet. Hopefully this post gets some attention soon.

thank you

New problem solver

• 

39 Messages

5 years ago

please disregard. is not the ARRIS at fault

Administrator

• 

261 Messages

5 years ago

@aic wrote:

please disregard. is not the ARRIS at fault

Hey there, aic-- do you still need help with this? Our personal email inboxes are being replaced by this handle in the meantime.

Ken

New problem solver

• 

39 Messages

5 years ago

I have an eMTA (ARRIS TM604G/CT) that sporadically reports "ALL CIRCUITS BUSY NOW MESSAGE TX". in male voice.

I have three lines; I must be using two lines one to dial out and the one I am calling.

I get the error from any line. sometimes a repeated or second call rings, as expected, some other times I get above error.

why the MTA reports all circuits busy now when no one else is calling out and no calls are coming in?

is the eMTA failling?

how can I test if it is failling?

I have no access to the eMTA settings, I do not know what the settings consist off, but I have some idea,

All I can do is reboot the eMTA and I did that already. someone already reported calling me and that my phone was busy.