Skip to content
M

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, August 15th, 2023 12:37 AM

Closed

URGENT - Modem was reset and we lost our static IPs

We have had to reset our comcast business modem due to extremely slow upload speeds on our network.

In doing so, our static IP were removed, can someone please help in reprogramming the IP into our modem?

Official Employee

• 

25 Messages

1 year ago

Thank you for reaching out, @mike12345. We can definitely help you get your IP addresses back up and running. Please, send us a DM using the messaging icon above. We'll see you there!

• 

4 Messages

@Comcast_Tony​ Thank you so much for replying. Should I message the Comcast Business account, your account does not seem to come up in the list

Official Employee

• 

25 Messages

You could reach out to the Business team directly at the https://business.comcast.com/help-and-support/contact-us/ link if you would like. You can also send us a direct message here. 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

• 

4 Messages

@Comcast_JohnG​ John, xfinity Support does not come up in the list of people, only comcast business. Is it because this is the business forum? I tried calling but they appear to be closed

• 

4 Messages

John, i was able to get a response, thank you

Official Employee

• 

32 Messages

Thanks again for reaching out to us on the Business Forums, @mike12345! I'm glad a technician visit was able to get your static IP set back up on the modem! I know our field team is made up of some amazing techs that work quickly and diligently to make sure your services are running as they should. If you need assistance again, please feel free to start a new post!