Skip to content
A

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, March 2nd, 2024 7:03 PM

Unblocking bttn.io Domains

Hi,

Creator links are being blocked sporadically on Comcast Business for the domain bttn.io. These are not Ads but are links that take shoppers into retail apps/sites much like bit.ly.

Can the Comcast team advise on a resolution to this issue?

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

32 Messages

5 months ago

Hello, @aprudh1234! Thanks for reaching out to us on the business forums! I apologize to hear of the issues you are having with these links being blocked. At this time you might want to try reporting this to our security team for further review by going to https://spa.xfinity.com/report and selecting the option "I can't reach a website I want to go to" and fill out the form. You should get a response back within 72 hours about the link and if they are blocked or not.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

22 Messages

5 months ago

Hello again @aprudh1234! Have you had a chance to reach out to our security team?

• 

3 Messages

Hi @Comcast_Aldrik

Sorry for the delay! No, but two of my colleagues reached out regarding the same issue and have not heard back. Their emails are [Edited: "Personal Information] and [Edited: "Personal Information].

Thank you!

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

43 Messages

Thanks for confirming that for us @aprudh1234! We can definitely take a look at the account to see if any updates or further information has been provided. Please send us a direct message with your full name, business name, full address, and phone number. To send us a direct message;

Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right corner
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there
• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list
• - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

Official Employee

• 

210 Messages

It looks like you have attempted to post some personal information in our public forum. We have suppressed that information to keep your personal data private. Please review our Forum Guidelines below for additional information as to the type of information we want to help you protect: https://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/conversations/announcements/comcast-businesssupport-community-guidelines/5fe0a62cc5375f08cd9613e5

• 

3 Messages

@Comcast_Amira​ Is there a way to get connected directly to a support team member on a call about this? Ideally we'd like to create a more direct path to resolve these issues as they arise so as to prevent lost revenue for our clients.

Official Employee

• 

22 Messages

aprudh1234, You can call our Business Services directly at 1-800-391-3000. Let us know if you need further assistance. We are happy to help.