Skip to content
davidmalik's profile

New Contributor

• 

4 Messages

Friday, July 27th, 2018 7:00 AM

Unable to use Static IP Service Smoothly in different country

I have purchased 5 block of static ip address with 75Mbps Delux plan and assigned to ip cameras that are installed in the USA, though the live view works perfectly within the USA. But I try to watch the live view of the ip cameras by entering the assigned ip address in India on Internet speed 100 Mbps, the video buffers a lot and gets freeze after every 2 seconds and the voice also gets break. The ping test done in India:bytes=32 time=579ms TTL=117

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

6 years ago

Hi davidmalik and welcome to the business forums.

I would like to assist with the issue you're having with your statically assigned cameras. You stated you are able to remote into the cameras anywhere in the US and there are no issues, correct? Have you tried remoting in from multiple locations in India or just one particular spot?

New Contributor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I have tried using it on different locations and networks.

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

6 years ago

This could be due to a limitation of distance/being out of the US. However, I can certainly check any latency issues with your services. I'll need your information in a private message. Please private message me your first and last name, the name of your business, the full address of your business location and the phone number associated with your business account.