Skip to content
trcsw1's profile

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, September 8th, 2020 10:00 AM

PTR/RDNS setup

Hi,  I need to setup RDNS for one of my static IP's.

Problem solver

• 

348 Messages

4 years ago

Good afternoon, thank you so much for taking the time out to reach out to the Digital Care Team here through the forums. I know that making the change to your PTR setup is important for your business and you have reached the right team to help. Can you please send us a private message with your name, the full address, and the phone or account number? 

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Hi Anisa,

Thank you for the reply.  I have sent the requested information to you in a Private message.

Official Employee

• 

272 Messages

4 years ago

Hello there, I wanted to follow up to see if you had a chance to test your Reverse DNS. A few of the advantages of working on forums are that our conversation is always saved in writing and it's easy to follow up. We take advantage of this to give you the best possible experience. I hope to hear back at your convenience. 

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I would like to setup reverse response of ptr for my block of static IPs, can you help?

Trusted Forum Contributor

• 

51 Messages

Hi, @is2poss. We sure can help!

• Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see an icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link: : https://comca.st/3BE7jTM
  • From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type ‘Comcast Business’.
  • Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond.

We ask that you please include your name, the business name on the account, the phone number for the account, and the service address alongside your inquiry(IP details) so we can best assist.

I no longer work for Comcast.