RJWeber's profile

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Monday, April 22nd, 2019 6:00 PM

PTR Request

I need to have a PTR record created for my email server as follows:

* Removed Customer Information *

It would be great if this could be done ASAP, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

DLO for RJ

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

226 Messages

5 years ago

Hey RJ. I sent you a private message a little bit ago verifying the change has been completed. Do you have that message in your inbox?

Official Employee

• 

272 Messages

5 years ago

Hello, I hope that your day is going well. It is always great working with our customers over forums and it will be my pleasure to help you with a PTR request. Are you able to send a private message so I can assist you further? If yes, can I start by confirming the phone number associated with the account, the account number, and your entire service address? (with the city, state, and zip code)

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

I've been trying to send you a private message but I keep getting a message that I've excceeded the number of private messages I'm allowed to send, even though I've never sent one.

Frustrating!

DLO for RJW

Official Employee

• 

272 Messages

5 years ago

I apologize, this is unexpected news 😞 I am not sure why you would get this error message. The reason we need a private message is because we need account specific information to take care of this request. Are you continuing to get the same error message? 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

It was late night here when I tried to send the private message, so I gave up.

I tried again this morning and i'm still having the same issue:

You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later.

Visitor

• 

226 Messages

5 years ago

I got your message, RJ. I look forward to assisting you soon!

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

I just got the message through - had to use Firefox instead of Edge!

Thanks,

DLO for RJW

Visitor

• 

226 Messages

5 years ago

Of course!

If you need any assistance from us in the future, feel free to reach out. We can handle anything billing, technical or, general product and service questions. We're also pretty good at resolving issues. They don't call us the best in the biz for nothing!

Thanks for reaching out to us and letting us help and, thanks for choosing Comcast! Have a great rest of your day.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

Has this change been completed yet?

DLO for RJW

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

Never mind... I just checked and it's working.  Thanks for your assistance.

DLO for RJW