2 Messages

Wednesday, September 11th, 2019 3:00 PM

PTR Record Request

Can someone please help me with getting a PTR Record created?  Thanks

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I have been waiting on Comcast phone support since 9/3/2019 to have them create a PTR Record, so I was hoping to get a faster response here in the forums.  We have email bouncing back because we have not been able to get anyone at Comcast to create this PTR Record.  I would appreciate it a response from Comcast.

Contributor

• 

29 Messages

5 years ago

I've been waiting just as long if not longer to get PTR delegation setup (RFC 2317 style) for the /28 subnet I have because I need more than just a single PTR and don't want to contact Comcast every time I need to change something.  Maybe Comcast Business Support is being transitioned to an outsourcing company?

Administrator

• 

261 Messages

5 years ago

Hi nasn, I can help with getting this request taken care of for you. Can you send us a private message by sending us a private message with your name and the address that's associated with the account?-Sean

Administrator

• 

261 Messages

5 years ago

Hi Bradipo, let me help with getting this request taken care of for you as well. Can you send us a private message with your name, address that's listed on the account?-Sean