Skip to content
bull_chips's profile

• 

1 Message

Saturday, January 14th, 2023 8:13 PM

PTR record for acstatic

I have a group of five static ip’s. I have a ptr on one and I would like to add a ptr record on another address plus open port 25.

Official Employee

• 

87 Messages

2 years ago

Hello and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Comcast Business Forums! I'd be more than happy to look into this with you. Please send us a DM to get started with your full name, address and the phone number associated with the account. 

To send a direct message:

Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see a chat box icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link here: https://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/direct-messaging
From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type ‘Comcast Business’.
Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond.
To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the business name on the account, the phone number for the account, and the service address alongside your inquiry so we can best assist.