Skip to content
FreddyBZ's profile

New Contributor

• 

8 Messages

Thursday, June 4th, 2020 6:00 PM

Need Reverse DNS records set on Comcast static IP

We have some problems because the current reverse DNS is generic. We need a reverse DNS that is related to our domain name.

Official Employee

• 

272 Messages

4 years ago

Hello, how are you? I will be more than happy to help with a reverse DNS. Are you able to send a private message? I just need to start with your name, service address, and account number (or phone number) to assist you further. Are you also able to give us the IP and domain name you want to use? 

New Contributor

• 

8 Messages

4 years ago

I've sent you a personal message. Hope it arrived.

Problem solver

• 

144 Messages

4 years ago

Hi there! I don't see that we have a private message from you as of yet. Were you able to get assistance by chance?

New Contributor

• 

8 Messages

4 years ago

I've sent a private message with the details - and heard nothing since.

New Contributor

• 

8 Messages

4 years ago

I have sent you also a private message - just to see if it gets to you. Please reply to it.
Thanks,
Freddy

Official Employee

• 

526 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks, I did get the most recent private message that you sent over and I have provided a response for you. I so appreciate your patience and your diligence in ensuring that we got your messages. I would love to assist and look forward to your response over private message soon! 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Hello,

Can I get 50.212.99.10 to resolve to xox.wox.org?

Thanks!

New Contributor

• 

8 Messages

4 years ago

I've sent the information to you in a private message

Official Employee

• 

526 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to us through our business forums. I very much appreciate your patience and greatly apologize for the delay in our response. I know how important the services are to your business and we want to do all that we can to assist. I would love to help you get this ptr record set up. I do need to access the account to get this record properly set up for you and I know how important these records reporting accurately are to your business. Can you please reach out through private message with your first and last name, business service address and account number or phone number?