Skip to content
shadmin's profile

New Contributor


3 Messages

Thu, Jan 24, 2019 11:00 AM

Need a PTR record

We would like to have a pointer record added.  Thank you.

New Contributor


2 Messages

Hace 5 m

You have to call Comcast Business Support @ 1-800-391-3000 so they can do an account verification check to make sure you are authorized to make the change request and to create a case/ticket for the request. The changes are usually made within 24 hours and they will email or call you to follow up.

It can be tedious but it helps makes sure cyber-criminals don't have yet another tool in their arsenal.