Skip to content
Genexxa's profile

Problem solver

• 

41 Messages

Saturday, May 23rd, 2015 3:00 PM

Need a Comcast Business Email Account

Hello all Comcast Business,  I hope this note finds you well and living abundantly.

I have a business account with Comcast, (Internet and Telephone). 

Please, provide me with the process for setting up a Business Email account.

I did not receive a Business account email when I signed up in 2012.

IN CHRIST SERVICE

Genexxa

National Evangelist

Operations Director @Magohart

Advocate

• 

1.4K Messages

9 years ago

Hello Genexxa,

You can establish your Business Class Portal (BCP) email account by the following process:

1. bring up a fresh browser and go to business.comcast.com/myaccount

2. on the right side of the this homepage there is a register your account button that you depress

3. then simply follow the instructions to register you account and setup your administrator email address

4. it is always recommeded that you choose NEW EMAIL Address for the following reasons:

**********a. any email address with a comcastbiz.net suffix is used as a secured comcast business email adress

**********b. a comcastbiz.net secured email address provides full services management features on the BCP

**********c. a comcastbiz secured email address and password can be used to log into any xfinitywifi public hotspot

Hope this helps you out

Problem solver

• 

41 Messages

9 years ago

Thanks for responding for my call for help.  However, I have revamped my services with Comcast.  Comcast just provides Business Internet and Telephone. 

IN CHRIST SERVICE

Genexxa

National Evangelist

Operations Director @ magohart

Advocate

• 

1.9K Messages

9 years ago

Hi Genexxa.  Your email address and password used for access to the Forum Community will provide access to the Business Portal and allow you to create a business email address.  

Thanks Rich for the info and the URL : business.class.comcast.net.

Please let us know if you are unable to access the site.

Thank You