Skip to content
zmatt's profile

New Contributor


10 Messages

Sunday, September 6th, 2020 4:00 PM

I need PTR/Reverse DNS records updated due to IP address change

I recently switched from single IP to (5) IP address block so I need my Reverse DNS records updated

Official Employee


267 Messages

4 years ago

Hello, I will be more than happy to help you with a reverse DNS request. To get this work done we will need to capture your account information and authenticate your account. Are you able to send a private message when you have a chance? Please include your name exactly as it appears on your account, your full-service address, and your account number? (or phone number)