Skip to content
jflor's profile

Occasional Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Monday, March 16th, 2015 3:00 PM

Domain name ponting

Hello, I have my Domain Name in Network Solutions and I want to point it to my new website that I've created here in Comcast Business. They are asking me for something like this: NS1.NETWORKSOLUTIONS.COMNS2.NETWORKSOLUTIONS.COM and I don't know were to find it. Thanks. 

Javier. 

Advocate

• 

1.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello jflor and welcome,

Please check out this using existing domain information and pay special attention to step 11. This is where you can find the Comcast NS record informatrion.

Hope this helps you out.

Occasional Visitor

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

Somthing else please, I'm traying to transfer my domain name from Network Solutions to Comcast, they gave me an authorization code for that purpose. What should I do with that code?....

Thanks. 

Occasional Visitor

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

Hello, I follow the instructions that you share with me and is not working.... I'm putting this information...• adns.cs.siteprotect.com
• bdns.cs.siteprotect.com and it does not work. I tried the other optinos and nothing. Acctualy i'm testing with a different account tha I have and works, take a look the image. You can see the place where I'm changing things in my account in Network Solutions. So, any ideas?....

Screen Shot 2015-03-23 at 2.02.54 PM.png