Skip to content
elmills's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, February 28th, 2016 11:00 AM

Domain being marked as spam to all Comcast residential and business class emails.

Our churches domain rcovenant.org is being marked as spam with all comcast.net/comcastbiz.net email accounts.

We are not on any blacklists and none of our IPs that we control are on the block list, after attempting to contact comcast support related to this issue.

We have verified that are website and users are not sending out spam to the best of our ability.  Is there anything that can be done to understand or appeal this issue?

Thanks,

Everette

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

This situation is still ocurring and have recieved no response from customer support, this thread, or the "customer adovcate" that called me the other day to ask how I was enjoying my Comcast service.

If anyone has other suggestions, please let me know, becuase right now are adivising folks to switch email providers as really our only recourse.

Gold Problem solver

• 

575 Messages

9 years ago

Hello I am sorry to hear about your emailing issues. I am not sure what could be causing the filtering as spam as we do not have any triggers in place. I have refreshed your profile in hopes that it will help resolve the issue but in the mean time would you please send a test email to DMO_Admin@BusinessDMO.comcastbiz.net and I will send a private message letting you know my results.