Skip to content
bpocock's profile

New Member


1 Message

Fri, Dec 11, 2015 2:00 AM

DNS PTR Request

What is the proper way to request a reverse PTR record be created for one of our static IP's?




3 Messages

5 y ago

Call technical support and ask for it.  They're pretty quick to create them.

Respected Member


575 Messages

5 y ago

hello bpocock and welcome to forums.


You can call the 1-800-391-3000 or you can send a private message to one of the forum admins like myself. If you still need your PTR updated please message me with your IP information. I hope this information helps.