Skip to content
U

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, July 16th, 2024 6:16 PM

Worse customer service than AT&T

So far my experience with Comcast has been abysmal. 

I initially scheduled for install on 26 June, 2024 with an installation appointment date of 3 July, 2024.
1.  Scheduled installation was cancelled by someone without notifying me, or explaining why.
2. I had to call Comcast when nobody showed up the day of my install appointment and was told that the reason for it had nothing to do with me or my business - that it was because of an issue Xfinity had with a previous customer.
3. In order to attempt to resolve the issue I was asked to submit multiple source documents proving that I am not, nor am I associated with the prior occupant of this address. (copy of my lease and my DoD issued Identification card).
4. I had to submit the above mentioned documentation to another individual.
5. I had to personally travel to an Xfinity store to attempt to resolve the issue.
6. Called customer service again. The person I spoke with was rude, disrespectful and misgendered me multiple times, even after being asked to use the correct pronouns to address me (nothing fancy, just She/Her).
7. I request updates again and again, only to be told “we’re working on it” “It should be fixed soon” etc.
8. I am told that all I need to do is contact the installation schedulers. I call them and am told that they can see the request for installation - yet there is no account number associated with the request and there is still some sort of hold on this address.
9. Installation Schedulers inform me that the sales rep is the only one that can “create my account”, so I attempt to contact him again by both phone and e-mail with no response.
10. I wait two more days and call business sales to be told the same thing - someone is “working on it on the back end”. I inform said person that these delays are costing me and my business money every day, and nobody seems to care - only to be told again “we’re working on it”.
11. Today is 16 July, 2024 and It has now been approximately 21 days since I made the initial scheduling appointment and I have yet to have anyone show up to install.
All of this has confirmed to me that Comcast Business doesn’t even remotely care about small business customers. 

Official Employee

• 

25 Messages

2 months ago

Thank you for reaching out to us here @user_cc85eb. I am very sorry to hear about that experience in getting that account set up. Have you contacted the Business team through the https://business.comcast.com/help-and-support/contact-us/ site to see if they have any new information on that account problem?

• 

4 Messages

I have either called or emailed every day for the past week in hopes of a resolution. If one had been found I wouldn’t have bothered making the forum post, I would be busy working - you know - using the internet that I have been waiting for for THREE WEEKS.

Official Employee

• 

26 Messages

user_cc85eb thank you for all the detailed information, and answering the questions it is helpful. I completely understand being frustrated, as you're doing all you can from your end to get this resolved. We do partner with our Comcast Business sales expert, and I would like to help get the installation completed for you. 

Since I will need to gather some information that we don't want in our public conversation. When you have time would you please send a direct message: 

To send a direct message:

• Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see a chat box icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link here: https://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/direct-messaging
  • From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type ‘Comcast Business’.
  • Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond.

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the business name on the account, the phone number for the account, and the service address alongside your inquiry so we can best assist.

• Click "Sign In" if necessary 

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right corner

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there 

• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list 

• - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line 

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 

• Press Enter to send it

• 

4 Messages

DM Sent as of 12:57 PST on 16 July, 2024

• 

4 Messages

So, I just wasted most of my day messaging people here in DM’s and got told “we can’t help you, call the same people that have done absolutely nothing to resolve the problem”. SO, worst customer service in the business confirmed. Thank you for nothing.