Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, July 30th, 2023 1:10 AM

Wireless Printers and plugs Not Available Suddenly

Last week our wireless printers and wi-fi enabled plugs suddenly stopped working after doing just fine for months.  I have reconnected one of the printers (its screen says "now connected to our network) - but my desktop that is connected via Ethernet cannot even see the printer.  Also, our laptops and cell phones that used to be able to print to these printers no longer work either.   I have been trying to figure it out on my own, but I am not a techie and am perplexed and vexed.  Easy steps to take would be greatly appreciated. 

Official Employee

• 

23 Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @user_8e1830. Thanks for posting on our Business Forums. I'm sorry to hear about the connectivity issues. What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far? Did you reboot the modem and devices manually? Is your connection working with other devices at all? 

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Rebooted modem and printers and wireless plugs. On one printer, I went through and reconnected to the network. Deleted one printer and when I went to re-add it, my computer doesn't see it - even though I successfully connected it to our network.

Official Employee

• 

28 Messages

To confirm, the printer is connected to the network, but your computer is unable to see it for some reason with it connected to the same network correct?