Skip to content
demodem's profile

New Contributor

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, February 2nd, 2023 7:01 PM

Why am I paying so much?

I've been a Comcast Business customer since 2006. I'm on one of the older Comcast Business plans (Deluxe 50 Pkg.) and I'm paying more for slower speeds that new customers are paying for faster speeds. I'm also being charged a modem rental fee for a modem I've been "renting" for 10 years. And now they've increased the price on static IP addresses by $5 a month.

It appears the only solution to my pricing problem is to sign up under one of the newer plans. I hesitate doing this for a couple reasons. I don't want to deal with another contract and I don't want to be charged another installation fee.

My question is this....Why isn't Comcast taking better care of their existing customers? Especially ones that have been a loyal customer for 16 years.

Maybe upgrade the modem I've paid for many times over. Maybe upgrade the speed of my plan or reduce the price of the service so I don't feel like I'm being taken advantage of?

Just wondering....

Contributor

• 

9 Messages

1 year ago

@demodem  Thank you for being a part of the Business Family since at least 2006, we certainly appreciate your time with us! Our Business team at 800-391-3000 would be able to go over options and available plans with you. 

New Contributor

• 

6 Messages

1 year ago

See if verizon or tmobile 5g internet is available in your area.