Skip to content
U

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, May 11th, 2023 6:49 AM

Unable to transfer Primary Manager role

I am the current Primary Manager of my account and am trying to transfer the role to another user. I gave them the role of Services & Billing Manager but still see the error message "There are currently no eligible users in that can be assigned the role of Primary Manager" when I attempt to transfer the role of Primary Manager. The problem persisted when I tried changing their role to just Services Manager.

Official Employee

• 

22 Messages

1 year ago

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• 

2 Messages

@Comcast_ThomasE​ I'm not seeing a user with the exact name "Xfinity Support" in the drop-down list. Is this the correct user? https://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/users/5fe0a0f505ed073eec19594a

Official Employee

• 

22 Messages

1 year ago

Traditionally the Xfinity Support option should be available. Can you do me a favor and close and reopen the browser to access the information.