Skip to content
flszen's profile

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Saturday, December 20th, 2014 9:00 PM

Still Being Billed for Modem Rental

Hi,

I switched to my own cable modem back in October. A tech came by and picked up the Comcast modem on Oct. 14. I asked him about getting a receipt and he said he wasn't able to provide one at that time, but he spent some time looking at my account to try and make sure I would stop being billed for the equipment. I checked today, and see that I was billed for the equipment for both November and December. Can someone please look into this?

Thanks!
James

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

I called in this morning and had a very positive experience getting this corrected. I made sure to get the CR for the call as well, just in case. Thanks for your help VBSSP-RICH!

James

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks, I'll give them a call during business hours tomorrow.

James

Advocate

• 

1.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello fiszen and welcome,

Sinply call 8003913000 and use billing option, then ask billing agent to put in an equipment research ticket to see if your account's leased internet modem is in the Comcast inventory. It is surprising that the technician was not able to provide you with a receipt. Make sure you have the billing agent also check when your customer owned modem was added to your account because this information will be needed for the equipment research ticket.

Hope this helps you out. 

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

10 years ago

Hello flszen,

Thank you for the update and please keep us updated and let us know if any issues come up.