Skip to content
user_89JM28's profile

New Contributor

• 

31 Messages

Tuesday, January 30th, 2024 4:22 PM

Remove a billing contact?

Some time ago my company needed to add my personal gmail address as a recipient for certain account-related messages. We no longer need this address to get 'your comcast business internet account is past due' emails- or any emails, really- but I can't find anywhere on the pages to which I have access that will let me edit or change recipient information. How do we get an address taken off this role? Thanks.

Official Employee

• 

27 Messages

7 months ago

Hey there, @JMcGeary! Thank you so much for reaching out to us today! We would recommend having your company edit the email address by accessing here https://business.comcast.com/myaccount and deleting your gmail.com assocaited with any update. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. 

New Contributor

• 

31 Messages

@Comcast_Adrienne​ I signed into the account at https://business.comcast.com/myaccount and went to Account Details. I cannot find anywhere that allows me to edit the account's contacts or change email addresses associated with it.

Official Employee

• 

27 Messages

Thank you so much for trying that for us, @JMcGeary! Are you logging in with conditionals that is listed as Primary? You would need to logged in as the Primary User to make any adjustments to the users. 

New Contributor

• 

31 Messages

@Comcast_Adrienne​ Our primary user is on the screen that shows my private email address- apparently it shows me in the role of Services Manager- and says that even though he is the primary user he doesn't seem to be able to change it. He can edit other fields, but not the email address.

Do we have to delete that user account and re-add me with my company address instead?

Official Employee

• 

24 Messages

Here are the steps:
1. Sign in to My Account and select Billing from the hamburger menu.

2. Under Payment Settings, you have the option to Manage Bill Delivery.

3. Select Edit.
4. Follow the instructions and continue the process. You will receive a confirmation once the change is made.

If you like I can email you these details with images to follow along with. 

New Contributor

• 

31 Messages

@Comcast_PeterB​ That did not help. Our primary user is on the page saying 'manage bill delivery', and my Services Manager account is not listed there, nor is my email address. I am looking at the screen now; it says Manage Bill Delivery, it shows our primary user as 'new bill notification' recipient, and it shows the account number. No sign of any other recipient. No sign that any other Services Manager should somehow get sent a notification if a bill payment is late.