Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, October 19th, 2021 2:10 PM

RE: Complaint

This is the last straw with this company called Comcast/Xfinity, I have been a customer for over 20 years with a constant issue that I had to live with until this year , a dedicated technician who takes his trade serious decided that he would find out why my internet is sporadically dropping with a lost of pings, well he found out that the line in my wall to the closet in the building is BAD, the way he found this problem is by testing everything from the wall plate to the coaxial itself. He decided to run a coaxial from my router to the closet, and guess what no drops. So! for many years Comcast/Xfinity has been telling me that their is no problem and have replaced many router many times, this is [Edited: "Inflammatory"]., ok once he found this issue he schedule a company ( Debbie custom Cable ) I guess that Comcast/Xfinity contracts with them who was suppose to show up on 10/18/21 between 8am and 10am, well you can guess it, they did not show and had a [Edited: "Inflammatory"] excuse like we went to the wrong address. They said they would try to get me in today and to stay near my phone that they would call me, well, you can guess it they never called. My internet went down again tonight at 10:02pm unto 10:14pm with no one to talk to accept a machine that can do nothing but restart your router, well customer support is not what it use to be, I have decide to change my Business Internet to RCN this NOV, who decided to fix the coaxial, give my 50% more bandwidth for 50% cheaper than what I am paying now and two months free, along with 24hr support if I have any issues. I don't know about you, but I know when I am getting [Edited: "Language"]. I remember when Comcast cared about it's customers, times has changed and so will my internet.

This post was created from this comment on different post

Official Employee

• 

30 Messages

3 years ago

Hello @user_3a9a0e! Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your night to leave a post on our Business Community Forum! I'm so sorry to hear about your experience and your services not working as they should, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance! If you could send our team a private message with your full name, the business name, and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you and make this situation right!

To send a Private Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat.

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

We have had the same problem for several years. I wonder if this is the issue. We are extremely disappointed with our decision to switch providers. It's been nothing but trouble since. Ugh!

Administrator

• 

28 Messages

Hi @user_5c1d44

Thank you for bringing this to our attention here on the Xfinity Support Forums. I'm so sorry about the experience you've had so far, and would like the chance to make things right if possible. If you're having service issues, we can schedule for a technician to come out and follow-up to ensure that all issues are corrected so you and your business can get back to daily life without worrying about drops or speed losses. 

• 

2 Messages

Comcast Business is the worst.  I have been trying to have 2 AT&T business lines ported over since August 31.  Today I go in the office and not only are my two business lines still not ported over  to Comcast, but they also aren't working on the regular lines so my customers think we're closed.   I can't get help on the chat or the phone because the representatives don't know what they are doing.  I have never dealt with a more incompetent business.   The icing on the cake is I am still getting billed full service.   What is wrong with your company?

Official Employee

• 

27 Messages

@user_d2b2ff

Hello! Thank you for reaching out to get support on this concern with your phone lines. We are happy to help and can appreciate the urgency of having the lines ported over and your phone service to work so you can in turn, work with your customers. Let’s take a closer look at the account so we can address these concerns. Could you send us a direct message to get started, please?

Here's the detailed steps to Direct Message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I no longer work for Comcast.