Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

6 Messages

Tuesday, April 16th, 2024 12:12 PM

Promised $300 gift card per line in writing , received $100 per line, agent not responding.

On December 21, 2023 I switched 5 lines from other carrier to Xfinity Mobile, and been promised in writing by comcast business account representative rebate of $300 per line, and no contract with month to month service.

On the beginning of April I received 5 Visa Gift cards for $100 each which is $1000 in total short.

on April 10, 2024 I contacted same business  customer rep. and got respond that he will look into the issue, then just stop responding to my emails.

I am not sure if Comcast/ Xfinity will fix the error or need to contact BBB and FCC and other co to help.

Official Employee

• 

294 Messages

5 months ago

user_d2adaf, Hi, there! Thanks for taking the time to visit our Comcast Business over our forums page for help with the gift card concern. I am someone who is all bout receiving what was promised so I understand the inconvenience that this has caused you. We can help. Are you able to send over a screenshot of where you were promised the $300 gift card per line?

New Contributor

• 

6 Messages

@Comcast_Gabriel​  yes I do, should I send it to you in this chat ?

New Contributor

• 

6 Messages

Or if you would give me the instructions how to send . Thx 

Official Employee

• 

294 Messages

user_d2adaf, No problem. Here are the instructions below:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary 

• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the top right corner

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there 

• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list 

• - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line 

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 

• Press Enter to send it

New Contributor

• 

6 Messages

Message with screen shots and my info sent 

Official Employee

• 

294 Messages

5 months ago

Great question, user_d2adaf. I will be happy to research this further. To get started, please send us a direct message with your first/last name, full address, phone number or account number by clicking the "message" icon in the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle Comcast Business to send us a private message.

New Contributor

• 

6 Messages

Message with written confirmation and my info is sent 

New Contributor

• 

6 Messages

5 months ago

UPDATE !!!  8 days passed, so far just getting promises that someone will contact me, issue is not resolved, no one contacted me ........ will `wait couple more days, then try to write to FCC and open case with BBB