Skip to content
U

• 

6 Messages

Monday, December 5th, 2022 7:28 PM

Overcharged as public viewing even though we have always been private viewing

Our account was mischaracterized as public viewing. We were overcharged for quite some time and have finally corrected the account to private viewing. However we were mischarged for many months and have not been able to get comcast billing to credit back the mischarges. Does anyone have a contact to a comcast customer service executive we can escalate the issue?

The billing dept would not credit back the overcharges. Their reasoning is a contract was signed and regardless if the charges were incorrect they will not credit back.

Contributor

• 

28 Messages

2 years ago

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to reach out to our teams here!
We'd be happy to help get things headed in the right direction to address any billing concerns you may have!
In fact, our friends that can be reached by calling 1-800-391-3000 are experts in the Business billing area!
Have you given them a jingle to discuss the over charges? 

• 

6 Messages

@Comcast_ChelseaH​ Yes I have addressed with the billing department. They would not credit the overcharges. Which is why I am asking for a contact to esclate the issue.  

• 

6 Messages

There actually used to be a link to contact the VP of customer service. I cannot find it or it has been deleted. If anyone has it I would appreciate if you share it. thanks 

Contributor

• 

28 Messages

Ah! I believe you may be referencing the following: https://support.xfinity.com/svp-contact-form

Is that the link you were in search of? 

As for assistance with your billing inquiry, as mentioned we certainly want to help out but again, would need to speak with our Comcast Business teams directly regarding the billed overcharges referenced. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Contributor

• 

28 Messages

2 years ago

Ultimately for any billing concerns, our teams over the phone using that number would be the best point of contact. However, we do also have additional forms of contact for our Business teams that can be found using the following link: https://business.comcast.com/help-and-support/billing#understanding-your-bill