Skip to content
T

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, February 6th, 2024 2:29 PM

Need wire transfer info to make payments for our business account on time

Hello.  I have a business account that I need to pay but I am only able to pay via Wire Transfer from my bank at the moment.  Is there somewhere I can get the information for what account to wire?

Please and Thank You

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

49 Messages

6 months ago

@TurboSystemsUS You can find information on how to set up a Comcast Business ACH payment, by following the directions outlined here: ‎Assistance with Comcast Business Account ACH/Vendor form setup. If that does not work for you or if you have any additional questions, please let us know here. 

This comment was created from this reply

Official Employee

• 

49 Messages

6 months ago

Hello, @user_ff4f99 Thank you for reaching out to the community forum, it’s great we can connect this way! We have several options for making payments. All of these options are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are secure for our customers.

• My Account – the customer can make a one-time payment or set up Auto Pay so they never miss a payment
  • Quick Pay – no need for the customer to log in
  • Comcast Business Mobile – customers can make a payment on the go
  • IVR – customers can make a payment over the phone through our automated system

This one is not a self-service option but Customers can request the ability to make ACH payments.  When requested, agents will submit the proper request form for approval and processing.  If approved by Finance, you will be provided with a routing number to provide to your bank to initiate ACH payments to Comcast. 

(edited)

• 

3 Messages

@Comcast_ThomasC​ 

Thank you, how do I submit the request to have the ability to make ACH payments ?

Official Employee

• 

49 Messages

@TurboSystemsUS You can find information on how to set up a Comcast Business ACH payment, by following the directions outlined here: ‎Assistance with Comcast Business Account ACH/Vendor form setup. If that does not work for you or if you have any additional questions, please let us know here. 

(edited)

This reply has been converted into a comment

• 

3 Messages

@Comcast_ThomasC​ 

Thank you so much