Skip to content
offerblueprint's profile

New Contributor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, March 12th, 2019 11:00 AM

My Account Portal Is Showing a Pending Order After Installation

I have recently had internent, tv and phone installed, but in my portal, I just see "Pending order" and some information on an installation checklist, order summary and how to understand my bill.  I would like to manage my account including change my Wireless Network Name and Password as well as setup Auto-Pay, etc.  How can I get this changed from Pending order to show my services?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

128 Messages

6 years ago

offerblueprint, glad we were able to correct the portal issues once the install completed and we provisioned it on the backend. Please post again if you need anything and thank you for your business! 

KenF

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

6 years ago

Hi offerblueprint and welcome to the business forums.

I appreciate you reaching out and lettings us know about the issues going on with your business portal. The portal may not be fully activated yet. I'll be glad to help with that. I'll need your information in a private message to confirm these issues. May I please have you private message me your full name, the name of your business, the full address of your business location and the phone number associated with your business account? 

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I am having this same issue 😩

Official Employee

• 

21 Messages

No worries at all @user_0efe02! Welcome to Xfinity and am I sorry to hear you have this message about an order pending. May I please have you private message me your full name, the name of your business, the full address of your business location, and the phone number associated with your business account? 

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I have the same issue...is this normal?

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

@BlueSteelM2​ yes it went away after 24 hours 🙂

Official Employee

• 

27 Messages

@BlueSteelM2

Good afternoon! Thank you for reaching out to us here through our Xfinity Business Forums 😊. We are very grateful you have chosen us to be your provider and we are here to help support you with all your account needs.

For the best support we ask that you create a new post with as many details about your concern as possible. This way we can be sure we can address all your concerns; however, I am happy to help here!

Have you already registered for the Xfintiy MyAccount? You can do that here https://comca.st/3IpIPBk. Would you try this and let us know this is helpful, please?

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

i have the same issue even if i made the payment

Recognized Contributor

• 

26 Messages

Hi there, @user_17d956, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us through our Comcast Business Forums. I know how important it is to have access to your MyAccount and especially the ability to access your account information. Please rest assure you have reached the right team for assistance. Are you also receiving a pending order error message or are you seeing something different?

I no longer work for Comcast.

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 months ago

I have having the same issue of account pending status after installation. Set up auto-pay. Paid first bill and all. But i cant setup mobile app because the account # isnt fully set in stone dur to the "pending" status

Official Employee

• 

295 Messages

Hi, @Frostwolf! Thanks for spending the time out of your day visiting our forums page for help with setting up the mobile app. I know how important it is to be able to manage your account with the app myself, so I understand the inconvenience that this can cause. I am sorry to learn about this experience with it still showing that pending status. Let's get that fixed. How long has it been since the services were installed? Are you able to sign in to My Account and Restart the modem line in the steps from this link? https://business.comcast.com/support/article/internet/troubleshoot-internet-issues-from-your-desktop-or-mobile-device