Skip to content
mumps478's profile

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Tuesday, January 13th, 2015 10:00 AM

My Account is Missing My Bill

I got an email stating that my bill was ready, but it isn't in my account! Please help me fix this!!

Accepted Solution

Retired Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

10 years ago

HI cmumps478.  We have reset the user credentials associated with your Business Account.  Please login to your account again and let us know if you are able to view your current bill.

Thank You

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

10 years ago

Hello velinion

We have reset the user credentials associated with your Business Account.  Please login to your account again and let us know if you are able to view your current bill.

Thank You

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks so much!!

New Contributor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

I am having the same issue.  I have been installed since mid Dec., however my account shows next step as 'installation pending'.  I have an email saying that the bill is due soon and cannot view bill from account.

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

10 years ago

Hello Rochester.

We have reset the user credentials associated with your Business Account.  Please login to your account again and let us know if you are able to view your current bill.

Thank You

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

I can't view my bill again! So I can't pay it. This is getting ridiculous!

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

10 years ago

Hello mumps478,

I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to view your bill. Is it giving you any error messages?

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

No, it just has the explanation of my first bill and that an install is scheduled. My account also no longer shows my services. This is pretty frustrating.

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

10 years ago

I'm sorry for the frustration. Can you please send me a private message with your account number so we can further investigate this issue?

Thank you

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I am having the same problem - No bill is showing up in My Account... As a result, I missed the due-date. Would love to pay outstanding charges. My Account just shows that installation has been scheduled.

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Nope.

Bill is still not visible. Landing page notes that "Your installation has been scheduled" and the bill page simply notes "Your first monthly bill may be higher following billings due to variables such as partial month service and installation fees"

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Seems to be working now.

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

10 years ago

Thank you for the follow up. I'm glad to hear that it is working now, please let us know if any issues come up.

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I am having this same issue.  I receive the email stating that my bill is ready, but don't see it online.  Can someone reset my credentials?

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

9 years ago

Hello Plwodi welcome to the forum,

I would be happy to assist. Can you please sent me a private message with your account number?

Thank you