Skip to content
U

• 

1 Message

Friday, February 10th, 2023 12:57 AM

Migrating My Business Email Account Over To my Residential Account To Keep The Email

Hi...CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!    I tried to get this done the other night with the business team who told me to go to the residiential team.  Tonight, the residential team told me to go talk to the business team again!!  Grrrr.   Long story short: I have a business account email that which I need migrated over to my personal Comcast email account   I was sent an "invite" to give to myself the other night, but the invite ended up generating a "new" email address on a new profile  for which I don't want or need to use.  I am DESPERATLY trying to get my business Comcast email address migrated over to my residential account.   Can someone who can help?  I am getting really frustrated.

Official Employee

• 

14 Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @user_e58803! Thanks for posting on our Business Forums. We'd be happy to help with your email concerns. Could you please send our team a direct/private message with your full name and full address? Our team can take a further look at this issue. Simply click the "message" icon on the upper right page of our forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle (Comcast Business) to send us a private message.

To send a Direct Message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it