Skip to content
U

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, February 9th, 2023 2:45 PM

Linked Accounts

How long does it take for a newly linked account to show up with your other existing accounts? I believe the account was linked on Monday, however I still do not see it with my other accounts. 

Recognized Contributor

• 

22 Messages

1 year ago

Thank you for contacting us on the forums, @user_a551a4! May I ask, are you trying to view the newly linked account on the Xfinity website, the Xfinity app, and/or the My Account app?

• 

4 Messages

@Comcast_TimothyS​  I am trying to view account on Xfinity Comcast Business website.

Recognized Contributor

• 

22 Messages

1 year ago

Got it. I would like to take a closer look at this, but we just need a little more information. 

Please send us a direct message with your full name, business name, full address, and last four digits of your account number or full phone number.

• Click "Sign In" if necessary 

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right corner

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there 

• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list 

• - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line 

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 

• Press Enter to send it

• 

4 Messages

@Comcast_TimothyS​ Just DM'd, I have to step away for about 3 minutes, but I will be right back.

• 

4 Messages

I'm back at my desk now. Thank you. 

New Contributor

• 

11 Messages

1 year ago

I just posted a response, but I don't see it anywhere. Is this forum broken?

Official Employee

• 

78 Messages

Hi there! If you are having issues and need assistance. Please create your own post under the according topic, and our awesome team will be happy to help! 

New Contributor

• 

11 Messages

1 year ago

When I login to my account there is a message that there is another Xfinity account I can link. I'm not sure how, as I only have one account, but to see I went to the page to link accounts. It asks for my zipcode and then there is a submit button. The submit button doesn't do anything. It appears to be broken.