Skip to content
todd_robinson's profile

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, March 8th, 2016 12:00 PM

How do I receive credit for an outage

Part of the Comcast Business Promise is that if you have an outage, they'll give you a bill credit. We'll, I'm experiencing one now. I've tried a bunch of different ways to get in contact with a person at the 800-391-3000 so I can get that credit. So far, no luck at all. Is there anyway to chaat with a person online or send an email to notify someone of, and to get the bill credit?

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

9 years ago

Hello todd_robinson welcome to the forum,

Can you please send me a private message with you account number and date in which you had the outage? 

Thank you 

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Same issues here.  Have had a couple of outages and was promised a credit, don't see it on the bill.  PLease assist, thanks.

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hi postnetpasadena and welcome to the business forums. 

I can certainly assist with reviewing your bill. Please private message me your full name, the full service address and the phone number associated with your account. 

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I'm a consultant and bill by the hour. I lost over a day of work due to an outage in mid-December. I spoke with a ComCast rep who promised an $80 reduction in my bill as compensation. Given that I lost around $1,000 I wasn't very happy with the promised compensation. Of course, I didn't end up getting any compensation on my bill. I emailed ComCast, pointing out their own service agreement and asking what happened to the promised compensation. No reply from ComCast.

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hi edwardchristopher and welcome to the support forums.

I can certainly assist with your billing concerns. Please private message me your full name, the full address and the phone number associated with your business account. 

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

The replies to these posts and questions are why I am leaving Comcast business. The outages are too frequent and I feel like there are no redundancies in their overall network that help when there are outages. I have lost several hours a month in productivity in my business I am working from home at. The amount of money that Comcast has and the quality of internet and network stability makes me feel the customer is a tertiary concern after shareholders and the bottom line.  Shaking my head. 

Recognized Contributor

• 

15 Messages

Hey there, DLSOperations, 

Usually we like our customers to make a public post to help out, but since this post is 3 years old and not closed, we can make an exception this one time! 

Our team can help. To send us a private message to get started, with your full name, service address, business name, and account number. 

"To send a "Peer to peer" / "Private chat message" message to "Comcast Business":
  • Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon or https://comca.st/3fZpQkF
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there
  • - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list
  • - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it"

I no longer work for Comcast.