Skip to content
U

• 

1 Message

Friday, December 23rd, 2022 4:55 PM

Frustrated!!! -Trying to make changes to my Business Services

I have been trying to get resolution to a ticket I opened on Nov 17th.- CR064722351 I spoke with agent Thomas McGuiness as I wanted to make changes to my business services. He sent me a proposal but I had questions and needed further changes. Since then I have emailed, called and been on chat with various agents have had a further 6 tickets opened and closed and each person tells me that 'someone' or Thomas will call me back but I haven't not received any call back. This customer service ( or lack of) is extremely frustrating! On 12/13 I spoke with another agent- hainer Julney who told me that he would take over the ticket and that if I didnt get a response to email him. I emailed on 12/13 and on 12/14 but still have not received a reply.

Contributor

• 

12 Messages

2 years ago

Thank you for reaching out to us, sorry to hear that you are having trouble receiving a call back or getting changes made to your account. We can look into this further with you. If you could please send a direct message to us with your name and complete service address, we can then assist you.

New Contributor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

I have had the SAME issue with XFinity billing me for services I requested to be discontinued back in March of this year! Different excuses every time I have called in to them after being on hold for long periods of time. Nobody knows what they are doing, you may get a representative in the US, but most of the time out of the country and I have been told nothing but LIES. They gladly keep billing you for something that should have been disconnected MONTHS ago!

There are NUMEROUS stories about their shady practices. Just Google Xfinity "bill even after cancellation" "cancelled service but bill continues" "disconnected service, still getting billed" TONS of consumers they have done this to! I just got off the phone with " Kendra" who "claims" her supervisor will call NEXT Thursday or Friday! even though she would be in TUESDAY! because they have other customers in que.... and it has to be looked into, SAME STORY DIFFERENT PHONE CALL. I keep getting lied to! Everyone needs to report this company to their STATE AUDITOR AND THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION!!! 

New Contributor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

GOOD LUCK GETTING A REPLY, THEY DO NOT RESPOND! THEY PRETEND AND LIE. 

New Contributor

• 

6 Messages

@user_1231f9​ Well the great thing is that verizon and tmobile are expanding their 5g home and business internet services. Comcast business is going to learn real fast that hiring offshore support and incompetent local support staff is killing their business. I had to deal with 5 different people who told me my problem could not be resolved until I got one person (who called me after I left a zero rating when they messaged my phone after a support call). This guy understood the issue but said it would take 10 days to resolve. Not holding my breath.