Skip to content
U

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, September 22nd, 2021 2:32 PM

Find current contract period for multiple accounts

Hi, I have multiple Comcast business accounts that I need to find the current contract terms. Mostly they were set up by past employees, and I need to document the info. Is there somewhere to see this on the account portal? Thanks!

Contributor

• 

20 Messages

3 years ago

Hello @user_f22440 thank you for reaching out to our Comcast Business Support Forum Page! For most Comcast Business agreement concerns, you should contact Comcast Business at 1-800-391-3000, where one of our amazing representatives can go over your current agreement(s) and even re-send over the agreement to you! You can also send us a direct message here and we can look into sending you a copy of the agreement on file. 

To send a direct message:

·         Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see an icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link: https://comca.st/3yEpnN1

• From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type ‘Comcast Business’.
  • Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond.

We ask that you please include your name, the business name on the account, the phone number for the account, and the service address alongside your inquiry so we can best assist.