Skip to content
U

New problem solver

• 

6 Messages

Tuesday, October 8th, 2024 8:39 PM

End of Contract/Promo Insane Cost Increase

Hello,

We have upwards of 40 Comcast Business accounts, most of which are out of contract, month-to-month. Some of these accounts have been out of contract for many years. Starting this last month, we are seeing some of these bills double or even triple in cost. Upon investigation, we see that a promo has fallen off. I reached out to our rep, who just blinding sent me new contracts. No mention of the credit I asked for.

I had another account do it today, I emailed the rep, he said that it was added to the previous DocuSign for the other accounts he didn't help me with. I get his frustration, he's told me that Comcast has tied their hands, and they can't do anything outside of sales or retrieving invoices. That doesn't make my experience as customer any better, so I imagine C-Suites are tired of the discounts they give us when service (physical or customer) fails.

I've defended Comcast for decades, they had better service than CenturyLink (our duopoly) and their customer service was much better than CL/Lumen, but that is no longer the case. CenturyLink has fiber here, so speeds/quality are much more in line with Comcast's fiber and coax, and Comcast's customer service is making even CL's, [Edited: "Language"] even Symantec's, customer service look good.

I understand everything is in the name of the mighty dollar and that profits must grow if your CEO is going to get that new yacht, but I'm not so sure [Edited: "Language"] on your customers is going to win you those wars, but of course Comcast is just looking at this next quarter's battle.

Now where'd I put that Lumen rep's number?

Thanks for reading my rant. ;)

Official Employee

• 

36 Messages

7 days ago

Hello @user_6d3e85, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select “comcast_business_community" to initiate a direct message.

(edited)

New problem solver

• 

6 Messages

The fact that you edited two words that aren't swear words, but still have yet to comprehend the message goes to show how out of touch Comcast Business is.