Skip to content
aculinks's profile

• 

1 Message

Friday, January 22nd, 2021 1:00 AM

Closed

Early Termination Fee

Due to Comcast Business increasing their prices as of 01/01/2021 that affected my prices, and any "discount" offered didn't satisfy my requirements, I decided to cancel my services on 01/08/2021. As per Article 4.3 of the BUSINESS SERVICES CUSTOMER TERMS AND CONDITIONS, under Changes in Monthly Recurring Service Charges. ... Comcast may increase the monthly recurring charges for Voice and/or Video Services subject to thirty (30) days prior notice to Customer. Effective at any time after the end of the initial Service Term and from time to time thereafter, Comcast may modify the monthly recurring charges for Internet Services subject to thirty (30) days prior notice to Customer. Customer will have thirty (30) days from receipt of such notice to cancel the applicable Service without further liability... 

Doesn't this absolve me of Early Termination Fee liabilities (paying 75% of the balance left on my contract)? While paying for the thirty-day notice I get, but not this ETF because the primary cause for service cancellation is due to Comcast's modification of the monthly recurring charges for my services, thus unable to satisfy my business needs under the original need/spirit of the contract, and should not be charged this ETF according to this Article 4.3.Price Change.jpg

Official Employee

• 

294 Messages

4 years ago

Hi, @aculinks! Thanks for visiting our forums page with the billing concern. I definitely understand the concern with the Early Termination Fee. You have reached the right place for help! Thank you for providing these details and for that great question. For more details on the Early Termination Fee, please visit https://comca.st/39PSAdO and click Service Purchased on or after 4/1/2013 located towards the bottom of the page to view the terms and conditions regarding the Early Termination Fee that is agreed upon when signing the service order agreement. If you feel that there is an error, we would be happy to research this further for your account specifically. To look into this further please feel free to click on my handle “Comcast_Gabe” and send us a private message with your name, address, and account number or a phone number linked to the account for security purposes.

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

where is the form to cancel my service ??

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

If you need (or want) to make changes to your service, please contact Comcast Business at 1-800-391-3000.

I no longer work for Comcast.

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I have had nothing but problems and delays in getting my service up and running and after I was promised certain services it has taken Comcast three months to fail to provide the promised services. Due to Hurricane, it has been two months to send a tech out that did nothing and I'm being charged for a visit for nothing as he directed me to a third-party provider to resolve my issue. The speed I am getting is only half of the promised and speed I am paying for. I should have to pay for services or continue with a contract that has not provided promised services. 

This comment has been converted into a post