Skip to content
U

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, November 17th, 2022 3:22 AM

Comment from Early Termination Fee converted to Post

I have had nothing but problems and delays in getting my service up and running and after I was promised certain services it has taken Comcast three months to fail to provide the promised services. Due to Hurricane, it has been two months to send a tech out that did nothing and I'm being charged for a visit for nothing as he directed me to a third-party provider to resolve my issue. The speed I am getting is only half of the promised and speed I am paying for. I should have to pay for services or continue with a contract that has not provided promised services. 

This post was created from this comment on different post

Gold Problem solver

• 

421 Messages

2 years ago

Hi @user_589be3, I'm sorry to hear all of this!

We'll be glad to look into all of this, although please note that for any changes or ending of contracts, you will first need to call in at 1-800-391-3000.

Please use the instructions below to send us a direct message: 

Credit to Residential Forum user @BruceW for this excellent explanation that has been modified for our Business Forums: "To send a "Direct Messaging" message to "Comcast Business":

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Messaging" icon:

• or https://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/direct-messaging
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there
  • - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list
  • - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it"