Skip to content
BHC2008's profile

New problem solver

• 

6 Messages

Friday, June 24th, 2016 2:00 PM

Early Termination Disconnect Fee

Hello,

I have been a COMCAST business customer for the last 8 years starting in Baltimore, MD and now in Florida for the last 4 years.

I'm trying to terminate my service after having to move to an apartment community that comcast doesn't service and have the ETF waived.  I sent a private message to Comcast_Jacob, but haven't seen a reply.

I would greatly appreciate someone could look into this before I continue to get monthly charges.

Thank you,
Amin

Accepted Solution

New problem solver

• 

6 Messages

8 years ago

Hello Michael,

Has there been any update?  So far, I haven't received any info.

Thank you,

New problem solver

• 

6 Messages

8 years ago

Hello,

I would greatly appreciate someone looking into this and following up on it before I continue to get monthly charges.

Thank you

New problem solver

• 

6 Messages

8 years ago

Hellow,

I'm still waiting on a reply to my message.

Jacob/Michael,

Please help a loyal customer to address the Early Termination Fee issue.

Thank you

Gold Problem solver

• 

575 Messages

8 years ago

Hello BHC2008 and welcome to forums,

Please check you private message for more information. Thank you.

Gold Problem solver

• 

575 Messages

8 years ago

Hello BHC2008,

I have contacted my Loyalty team and they are prepared to make the adjustments for your account, now we have to have you call in to start the disconnect process. Just contact 1-800-391-3000 and user option 5. Just state that you want to disconnect the service, mentioning the escalation that I have in place may have your request sent to the wrong department and further delay this process. Once you have completed the disconnect request just message me back so i can move forward with your request. Please keep me informed as to where you stand in this process.

Gold Problem solver

• 

575 Messages

8 years ago

Thank you,

I have contacted the Loyalty team to have them move forward with your escalation. I will keep you informed as to where we stand in the process. As you receive updates please let me know. Thank you

New problem solver

• 

6 Messages

8 years ago

Hello Michael,

Have there been any updates on the escalation.  So far, I haven't received any updates.

Thank you,

New problem solver

• 

6 Messages

8 years ago

Comcast Business emailed me today and resolved the issue satisfactorily!

Thanks Michael.

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I am very disappointed of this company, I never thought it would happen to me ... I have been treated very badly since the beginning with a very bad agent, a very bad customer service, so I decided to cancel before the first month and they told me that If I canceled before the month I would not pay anything, which was a lie and right now I have to pay 239.20 for less than 15 days that I was with comcast. Don't you think it's a robbery ???? There must be someone who can help me, can not remain so without solution, I have no money to easily give to these people ... please someone help me.

It all started when a guy came to my business promising me a better price for my TV and internet service which I liked, but when I arrived the installation they did not put the HD TV which I called the guy first and he told me that he did not believe that I wanted HD .... second he told me if I really wanted HD it would cost me $ 10 more which I agreed .... a couple of days after I still didn't have HD TV so I called comcast and they told me that if I wanted HD I had to pay $ 20 more, which seemed like a dare, it was already $ 30 more than agreed it and I said no, that was not what the guy told me since the beginning ... I tried to call the guy several times and He never answered me nor answered my text messages.

That's why I decided to cancel and it was still within 30 days to pay nothing. I called and did the cancellation and they didn't tell me that I had to do an electronic signature which is very easy to do, what I did was print it and take it with the equipment to comcast store. I thought that finally i was done with them, but I just received a bill of $ 239.20 which surprised me ... I called immediately and they assure me that since I had not sent the email with the signature is not canceled and they believe that I was still using the service... when what I did was to install immediately with frontier because I really need the internet to process credit card payments ...

The person who talked to me was very rude. I think this is a robbery and there must be someone who can help me, please ...
My phone number
[edited personally identifying information and moved message to appropriate topic thread]

Official Employee

• 

294 Messages

5 years ago

Hey there! Thank you for spending your time to reach out for help with the billing concern. I am very sorry to learn that you have had this experience with canceling your account and receiving an unexpected bill amount! I know if I were in your shoes, I would feel the same way. I will do everything I can to provide a solution in a timely manner. In order to further assist, please click on our handle (ComcastBiz_Support) and send a private message with your name, the business name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and account number for security purposes. -Gabriel