Skip to content
U

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, November 30th, 2023 3:54 PM

DNS Record Entries

Hello,

I need to add dns MX records and I would like to know how to accomplish this. The information does not exist on how to do this. There was once an email address to contact and they would handle it. I do not believe that exists any longer. Please advise 

Official Employee

• 

294 Messages

9 months ago

Hi, @user_db98cf! We appreciate you for taking the time to contact us over our forums page for help with that DNS request. As a small business owner myself, I understand the importance of getting this set up for you today. We can help as we can set up PTRs that will reflect on Comcast servers in approximately an hour and 12 to 24 hours for full worldwide propagation. Please click on our handle (Comcast Business) and send a private message with your name, the business name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), to verify each account we'll be modifying the PTRs on, as well as the IPs and the respective domains they need to point to.

(edited)

• 

3 Messages

Hello, I sent the information via private message two months ago and I have not received a response. Is there anyway to check if this is complete?

Official Employee

• 

23 Messages

Hello @user_db98cf. Please send us another private message, so we can assist in making this happen. Please follow the instructions above.