Skip to content
U

• 

1 Message

Saturday, July 13th, 2024 11:58 PM

Customer Service Rep - [Edited: "Personal Information"] very RUDE

Been a long time customer for both business and personal Comcast internet service. I called today to find out if there's a way to reduce our business internet bill that went all the way from $200 plus to $400+ monthly.  Customer Service [Edited: "Personal Information"]
did not help at all but instead gave me an attitude over the phone.  Very RUDE!!!! No empathy for customers!! He explained that our promo expired already so to avoid paying a high bill, we need to be in contract again.  I told him that we only need a basic internet service for the business.  This person did not listen and help at all.  Instead he gave me an attitude.  COMCAST Management - please hire the right kind of people to your team.  This is very IMPORTANT!!! 

Official Employee

• 

64 Messages

2 months ago

Hey there, user_a55c67, thanks for your reaching out through Comcast Business Forums. I apologize for the customer experience that you had. We would be happy to submit your feedback to ensure nothing like this happens in the future. We would like to get some more information from you. 

Please send us a private message with your name, business name, and service address to "Comcast Business" by clicking on the chat icon at the top right of the page.