ComcastPaymentCenter login problem
This is the second time this year my account on ComcastPaymentCenter.com is dead.
I called customer service a month ago to get it reset. But the login stopped working again.
I even try recovering my user name with account number and email.
With that user name, I try reset password with same account number, it gives me error.
Looks like the account is messed up.
I do, however, need access to the statement every month.
Could you please help to fix it? Thanks.
2 years ago
@user_d865bb, I am so sorry that you are having an issue with your online account! If you don't mind me asking, did you make sure to clear everything from the browser like the cache and cookies? I just want to make sure we rule out all the usual problems. If you tried that and it did nothing, if you rebooted the computer and it did nothing, then please do feel free to send me a direct message.
To get started, please send us a direct chat message with your full name and service address to Xfinity Support. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.
Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message