Comcast Business transferred to residential
I just recently signed up for a Comcast business account . Unfortunately the business didn’t workout the way I wanted it to. I need to transfer my business account into a residential account. Can someone help me with this?
1 year ago
I'm sorry that everything didn't work out as planned. It would be my pleasure to assist you with getting your residential account set up. Regarding your Business account we have limited options that we can perform here regarding changes. For the business account and changes you will need to reach out to our awesome Business agents they can be reached by dialling (800) 391-3000.
In order fro me to assist you with looking into getting your residential account set up and any related question please send us a direct message with your full name and full address. By clicking the "direct messaging" icon in the upper right page of our forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle (Comcast Business) to send us a private message.• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the top right corner
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there
• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list
• - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it