Skip to content
EricHorde's profile

New Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, March 27th, 2014 12:00 PM

Change account Primary Manager

I need to know how to change my business account's Primary Manager account?

Thanks in advance..

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Hi Jacob,

I too need help changing my primary user, can you please process it?

Account number (edited for account security), current primary user is me, (edited for account security)and i need to update it with my replacement. (edited for account security)

please let me know

thank you

sharon

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

9 years ago

Hello sdc

Thank you for the private message. Your primary user has been changed.

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

9 years ago

Hello Betasteeluser,

I would be happy to assist with getting your primary user switched. Please send me a private message with your account number and what user you would like to be your new primary. If the new user you want to be primary is not created yet, please create it so I can switch it.

Thank you

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Thanks, just sent you a PM.

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Hello, I need to change my secondary user to primary manager. I private messaged someone last week but I haven't seen a change yet. How long should this take? Or is there another way I can change it myself?

Thanks,

R

Official Employee

• 

869 Messages

9 years ago

Hello Raystray, Please check your private messages for further details on your request. Thank you

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Help!  My primary user email address is the incorrect email and I need to change it!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Hi,

I've been trying to get my email address removed as the primary manager from this account for a while now. I've called customer service and can never get past the robot. There is also no online chat. I don't work for quoops anymore, and I haven't for months. I don't want any more bills sent to my personal email. Could you help? 

Thanks, 

Kate

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Could someone please help me?? comcast_jacob?

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

is there anyone that could please help me change my primary manager on the business account to someone else?

Gold Problem solver

• 

575 Messages

9 years ago

Hello ftbirdon20s,

I would be happy to assist with getting your primary user switched. Please send me a private message with your account number and what user you would like to be your new primary. If the new user you want to be primary is not created yet, please create it so I can switch it.

Thank you

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I would like to view them all with one sign in. Thank you! Kelly

Gold Problem solver

• 

575 Messages

8 years ago

Hello Mellen60,

Would you please provide me with the account numbers that your would like to have linked and which profile you would like to have be the administrator over those accounts. Just send a private message with the requested information so I can process your request.

Thank you,

New Contributor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

Good Afternoon;

Same issue here; Primary account manager is no longer with the company. I don't have the menu options that were referred to by VBSSP-RICH.

I am listed as the billing manager and need to be both billing and primary, how do I do this?

Best Regards;

Pete Grieves

Gold Problem solver

• 

421 Messages

6 years ago

Thanks for reaching out, PeteG. If you are having issues changing the Primary Manager, please send me a Private Message with your name, the business name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number, as well as who is listed as the Primary currently and who needs to be listed.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@Comcast_Gina​ I also have the issue of a Primary Manager that is no longer assisting in our operations, and he cannot remember his password and claims he wasn't aware he was PM. I've tried multiple times to fix this issue with comcast business over the phone with no success. Please help. I am services & billing manager currently.

Official Employee

• 

35 Messages

Hey there @tvbc_Primary! Have you tried o reset the password already.