Skip to content
kroche's profile

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, January 15th, 2016 5:00 AM

Closed

Can't download bill

I'm signed up for ecobilling (business). Every month I come on and download our bill, but this month that option doesn't seem to be available anywhere. The link or button I would have normally clicked isn't there. I tried Chrome and Internet Explorer and ti's the same on both browsers, so it doesn't seem that's the issue.

Problem solver

• 

348 Messages

4 years ago

Oh no, I am so sorry to see that you are having issues with accessing your bills, I know how frustrating this is and we are going to make sure we help get this taken care of. I am going to submit a request for our amazing advanced repair team to look into this further for you. Can you please confirm the best phone number and contact number to reach you? 

Occasional Visitor

• 

8 Messages

4 years ago

i use the portal located at:  https://business.comcast.com/myaccount/

I did login etc.  

i just tried with firefox - still cannot download. 

last bill showing is March 2020

Occasional Visitor

• 

8 Messages

4 years ago

i have reached my limit of private messages.

where can I email you?

Problem solver

• 

348 Messages

4 years ago

That is very strange, have you tried clearing your cache and cookies by chance? 

Occasional Visitor

• 

8 Messages

4 years ago

will do

Occasional Visitor

• 

8 Messages

4 years ago

i have exchanged several messages both in the forum and via private message.  most recently a comcast rep told me a next-level tech support person would contact me.  i have not yet heard from tech support.  Who do i have to know to get some help with getting a bill copy?

Occasional Visitor

• 

8 Messages

4 years ago

Gawd- awful experience so far.  A man from comcast customer service left me a voicemail message this morning with a TICKET# CR905508381.  he suggested i clear cache and cookies, then try alternate browsers.  I ALREADY DID THIS, AS STATED PREVIOUSLY.  thats why i am asking for 2nd level tech support.  He didnt leave a direct phone number, so now i am rotting on hold for 15 minutes for customer service.    

btw i still cannot download the bills from the portal. 

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 months ago

Hi,  Where is the invoice id number on the comcast business statement?  I need it to sign into the payment center, but I do not see it on the bill.  Thanks

This comment has been converted into a post