Skip to content
U

• 

2 Messages

Friday, February 2nd, 2024 1:54 PM

Cannot Get My Refund

I was inappropriately charged an early termination fee when I closed down my business account. I had documentation from Comcast showing I should not have been charged that fee and I have been trying to get the refund for over 1 year now. I have countless emails from Comcast saying the refund was approved and processed but nothing ever shows up. Each time I call and give them my previous ticket number no one can find any details and I have to start the entire process from scratch only to get no resolution yet again. I am so frustrated with Comcast it is making it so I do not want to ever do business with them again.

Official Employee

• 

48 Messages

7 months ago

@user_04c805 

I would not be happy if I was charged early termination fees , this link https://business.comcast.com/support/contact-us/ has great information on how to reach our business colleagues who will be able to assist with your concerns

• 

2 Messages

@Comcast_Orlando​ How is this a helpful response? That takes me back to the same people I have been speaking with for 12 months. How do I escalate or get someones attention that can actually help? This is the type of response I get when I call the number, a complete waste of time.

Official Employee

• 

48 Messages

I did respond to via the private message as well. I do apologize but via social media we only have access to trouble shoot your services. Please use the contact information provide on the link to reach a business billing expert