Skip to content
jayblue's profile

• 

1 Message

Sunday, November 25th, 2018 4:00 PM

Cancelled service but still getting billed.

I cancelled service early in November.  I see that I'm expected to pay a bill next week for service that is no longer connected.  I'm also looking to see what remains to be paid on my contract, and how to pay the entire thing off completely, 100%.  PLEASE HELP!

Visitor

• 

226 Messages

6 years ago

Thanks for reaching out to our Comcast Business Support Forums, jayblue. Please, send me a private message with your full name, address including city, state and, zip and, the phone number listed on the account for assistance. I'd be more than happy to assist you with your billing questions.

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

it is not a question.... i shouldnt pay for service im not getting.

Advocate

• 

1.1K Messages

5 years ago

Hi jadeninja and welcome to the business forums.

I appreciate you bringing your billing concern to our attention. I'll be glad to review your disconnection request. I'll need your information in a private message. May I please have you private message me your full name, the name of your business, the full address of your business location and the phone number associated with your business account? 

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I too cancelled service, turnd in all equipment and i am still getting billed. No one will handle this. they are threatening to take me to collections. my situation is being ignored.

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Same issue! Billed for three months after discontinuation of setvice

New Contributor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Whom can I message for assistance