Skip to content
Krucifix's profile

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, March 19th, 2024 12:35 AM

Business to Residential for home based business no longer needed.

I am wanting to switch from Business to Residential, as my home based business is no longer doing business.

One of the issues I am having is that my phone is not currently working well, so calling the number will do no good as they could not hear me. I tried the chat option only to get the constant repeated message to call the number.

I could use the assistance before the next billing cycle occurs.

Please, contact me ASAP. Thank you.

Official Employee

• 

47 Messages

6 months ago

Good evening @Krucifix and thank you for reaching out regarding trying to switch your account from business to residential. Switching from a business account to a residential may require some coordination since residential and business are separate entities, but our team works with both and would be glad to assist 🙂 To start, please send a private message with your name, the business name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone number listed. 

• 

5 Messages

How do I send the DM here?

• 

5 Messages

Your name does not appear in the list to message anyone.

Official Employee

• 

47 Messages

6 months ago

@Krucifix, please send us a direct message by clicking the "message" icon in the upper right corner of our forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle Comcast Business to send us a direct message. You may also need to sign in if you aren't already.

• 

5 Messages

Message sent, awaiting for reply.

Official Employee

• 

48 Messages

5 months ago

Thanks for reaching out to us I am glad were able to take care of your request please enjoy the rest of your week