Skip to content
airsave's profile

• 

1 Message

Monday, September 29th, 2014 2:00 PM

Closed

business closed but comcast refusing to close account

Hello!

Our company has closed down. I called Comcast last week to request cancellation of our account, and also told them I had a letter from the management of the building saying I was no longer at the address, and also returned the equipment to the nearest comcast office, and got a receipt but to no avail. They want the company to keep paying even though the company doesn't exist. Talk about being heartless. The company closed down due to financial reasons, but you guys want your pound of flesh. I highly recommend business subscribers to not take their offer to double their bandwidth for $10 because they will lock you in for a 2 year contract.

Accepted Solution

Advocate

• 

1.9K Messages

10 years ago

HI airsave.  I have engaged the Retention Team in the Business Service Center to assist with this request.

Thank You

Accepted Solution

Occasional Visitor

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

I'm having the exact same problem and can't get anybody to understand 'there is no business anymore!'.  

Don't let them have a supervisor call you back, I've been told 3 times since the end of July on the phone (and once in this forum) that someone would reach back out to me and never did.  

New Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I am having the same issue. Our business is not longer in service and they say we have to pay over 2K.    Have anybody try BBB or other advocacy company? 

Official Employee

• 

36 Messages

Hello, @user_a97682, thank you for reaching out to our business forum for help with your billing concerns. I would be pretty concerned over a bill that high and would be doing everything I could to find out about it as well. You've reached the perfect place for help, and my team would love a chance to help get you some clarity on this. This post will be closed due to age, and you'll need to create your own post on an appropriate customer support board.